Samstag, 22. April 2017

Mr. Bond

Do you remember when you were a child and at saturday evenings Ian Flemings "James Bond was shown at the television starring Roger Moore or Sean Connery?
Well I did as I found two old bods of my childhood. I think they were packed in a box with some other WW II soldiers and had been labeled as Russians. So when I saw those two bods an idea was born. I painted them both in some orange tone which made the Russias to some guards of Bond's villian.
But a simple bod being the enemy of  the two guards would have been too easy ;)...so this littel orc bod in 20 mm range became as this special Mr. Bond. Probably not the kind Ian Flemming would have imagined, but I thogut it would be a nice idea.
And going further on in the old Bond movies world, I choose an old computer module as the base, appearing as one of those fantastic movie sets I remembered.

So here is the result:

first the two single bods






and now the movie set:










2 Kommentare:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.