Samstag, 28. Januar 2017

Jungle adventure

Here is another bod from the last mentioned "modern mounted amazons" set by Dark Alliance. As there are different poses of the mounted amazons I chose one with two blades and gave her a tiger figure as her mount.
So the tiger changed to a panther by the change of colour.
As colour gives the atmosphere and the direction of a dio, I decided to paint my amazon in a dark skin tone remembering me of a nubian princess of ancient movies. But also there was a slight memnory of some graphic novels contaning a native african warrior queen...well after some research on the net I did not found the one I was remembering from past...maybe one of you are rembering the name of her.

So far here the pics:







4 Kommentare:

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.