Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2018

Gift for the Gods

Hello,

finally I can show you my work for the Massive Vodoo Contest 2018.
As seen in the title I decided to make a small little dio called "gift for the gods". There I bought the "Marie Fleur" bod and arranged her in my scenery.
All happens at a beach with temple ruins and the jungle in the background, including the priest (Marie Fleur) and some temple guards .
The dragon or sea dragon is the cut of head from a Schleich toy. Arranged with some beach sand basing material, painted palms and some artifical water, I trhow my hat in the ring. ;)

















So with contest deadline has passed, I can show the pics.
You can find all entries on MV Homepage and prapare yourself for fantastic works of the other contest members. They have made fantastic dios!!!!!
Maybe for the next contest I will choose a more professional art of making pictures ;) but only maybe.

4 Kommentare:

  1. Great scene Highrower! A good story is there... Some hero on a pegasus will comemto the rescue??

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Nice vignette! The water effect is excellent, and the idea of using the head of a Schleich toy is great :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you Phil. Took me many hours of thinking and finally decding to use the toy.

      Löschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.